USMLEWorld, LLC, is the leading provider of quality preparatory material for the
United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE™) and other board certifications.
We are an online resource designed for medical students, residents, physicians,
and allied health care professionals. The goal of USMLEWorld is to facilitate everyday
clinical practice by delivering innovative tools and efficient, evidence-based medical
content, including online question banks and computer-based case simulations. We
are always looking for intelligent, self-motivated and talented individuals for
all levels within our company. We provide a work environment that will continually
challenge our employees as they expand their knowledge, skills and abilities.
Click on the job opportunity to display associated details.
Job details for each of the openings are listed below. Please contact us by following
proper procedure listed in the "To Apply" section.
We are seeking on-site general internal medicine physicians to collaborate with
our subspecialty physician authors on writing and editing content for online products.
Authors will work with a team of physicians, editors, and illustrators to produce
high-quality content for our USMLE™, Internal Medicine, Family Practice Qbanks,
and other products in development. USMLEWorld is used by almost all US medical students
and residents and many practicing physicians for their test preparation. This is
a great opportunity to help educate future physicians with innovative tools.
- Physicians will work part-time in hospital-based or outpatient practice and the
remainder of the time at our corporate office located in the Dallas, Texas area
- Clinical work can be one or two weeks of a hospitalist position per month or two
full days or five half days per week of outpatient practice
- Nonclinical work at USMLEWorld will include weekdays 8 AM to 5 PM without calls
- Physicians must be ABIM® eligible or certified and have high performance on the
- Physicians must have professional writing skills, exceptional communication skills,
superior medical knowledge, and a passion for training future physicians
- Prior experience in writing board-style questions or working in an academic institution
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary of $250,000+ per year (for non-clinical + clinical work)
- Additional growth opportunity that is not commonly offered with 100% clinical work
- Assistance in locating a part-time clinical position
- Comprehensive benefits package:
- Insurance: Medical, vision, dental, life/disability
- 8-10 days of paid time off (sliding scale based upon clinical schedule)
- 401(k) retirement plan with 4% employer matching
- Ten paid holidays off per year
- Casual office environment with flexibility not generally available in clinical environment
- Urban location: Dallas is physician friendly, has a great climate, low living expenses,
no state income tax, and a growing economy
How to Apply
Email cover letter, CV, USMLE scores, and 3 sample USMLE- or ABIM-style internal
medicine questions (in MS Word or PDF format) along with detailed explanations to:
USMLEWorld is seeking two (2) motivated and talented medical graduates to
review our basic sciences material. USMLEWorld is used by almost all US medical
students and residents and many practicing physicians for their test preparation.
This is a great opportunity to help educate future physicians with innovative tools.
- Graduate of a well-known US medical school
- High performance on the USMLE™ (250+ scores in Step 1 and Step 2)
- Must work onsite from our Irving, Texas office (Dallas/Ft. Worth area)
- Must be a team player but capable of working independently
- Professional writing skills, exceptional communication skills, superior medical
knowledge, and a passion for medical education
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation on par with industry standards
- Up to 3 weeks paid time off (based on sliding scale according to hire date)
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, vision, dental, life, disability)
- Free access to USMLEWorld Qbanks for personal use
- 401(k) plan for retirement with 4% employer matching (after one year of service)
- Relaxed work environment
- Potential for long-term opportunities
- Must be willing to commit to a minimum of one year with automatic extension
- H-1B sponsorship is not available for this position
How to Apply
All interested applicants are encouraged to submit their CV, cover letter, USMLE scores, and 3 sample USMLE Step-1 style questions and explanations to: email@example.com.